Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why can't I get into my email or myyahoo sites using my username and password--they worked for this site.?

I'm concerned that it has to do with an expired certificate from MSN called Microsoft Code Signing PCA, which I was notified expired 4/5/2006. Since there was no information for renewal a way to prevent expiration, I don't know for sure if this is the problem, but my computer absolutely will not allow mw onto my email or my Yahoo sites--keep getting "this page cannot be displayed" messages. My username and password work to get into this Yahoo Ask site, but not into my email or my yaooo site. Help!!

Why can't I get into my email or myyahoo sites using my username and password--they worked for this site.?
thats a strange one...never seen that before. but if the page comes up as "page cannot be displayed" is that a page thats all txt or w/ graphics too? if its all txt, that page is coming from your computer...if its graphics..then its the web/yahoo. in that case, try asking yahoo.
Reply:Just an update--my husband fixed the problem by going into the Tools button on the toolbar and working through the configurations in the Internet options section. We're cleared up and ready to rumble--thanks for your help! Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment