Wednesday, October 21, 2009

When I click a link of email id, I want it to be open in my email compose site?

Before there was an option in P.C.,when I am clicking the E-Mail link from other site It was opening in my yahoo mail box composing site .The To line was automatically filled with the clicked Link.Now it is not happening .So I have to copy and paste in .Could anybody help me to do this in my p.c.

When I click a link of email id, I want it to be open in my email compose site?
When you click on a mail link, windows tries to use that link for “To” field, in your default mail client application. So you should make Yahoo! Mail your default mail client. If you install the yahoo toolbar for IE (or other browsers) it will ask you to do so. Try installing the Yahoo! Toolbar.


No comments:

Post a Comment