Monday, October 12, 2009

Are there sites and email ids which give free medical advice for disabled son aged 40,jobless,myself aged 70?

Are there web sites and email addresses which give free medical advices ?. Patient, my son aged 40,suffers from, toe walking, speech incoherent, saliva dripping occasionally hips loosened, cannot sit erect,described as spastic,MRI scans of head and backbone revealing nothing,neuros baffled,moves with the help of a walker,unemployed,no financial banking, totally dependent on me, a pensioner aged 70 in the evening of my life,no one to support the patient after my death

Are there sites and email ids which give free medical advice for disabled son aged 40,jobless,myself aged 70?
hello


you can consult with me anything at any time i give my best to u


regards


dr. deepak sharma


my email is drsharma_ds@yahoo.co.in


or responseds@yaho.co.in
Reply:God has looked after your son until now and he will be looked after in his forthcoming years also. I am sorry about the state of your son and your suffering conditions. May God bless you with more courage to face the overall situation. Be strong and positive and think that there are plenty suffering in the world.





Best of health,


No comments:

Post a Comment