Monday, October 12, 2009

How do u remove your email address from the site's login page?

I deactivated my account from a site but whenever I go to the homepage it still has my email pre-typed in the login spot. How do I delete that, besides highlighting it and deleting it myself? I'm on a mac, I emptied my safari's cache but that didn't work.

How do u remove your email address from the site's login page?
you might want to try deleting the browsing history from the browzer you are using. if you are using mozilla (which i strongly recommend using), then you go to tools, then "clear private data" or you can just hit ctrl+shift+del %26amp; that should do the trick as far as your browser is concerned. you can also download a program like ccleaner from download.com %26amp; delete from your computer unused or unwanted data such as temp. net files. good luck gettin rid of the info...


No comments:

Post a Comment