Saturday, October 24, 2009

Did a seach of my email addy in search engine & found my yahoo answers questions on other sites why??

I've never signed up for these sites or heard of them some of them are learn-guitar.net, idealfamily.com, financeforms.com, freecarforum.com, and morgages123.org? Why am I finding the question I posted on this site on different sites I never heard of?

Did a seach of my email addy in search engine %26amp; found my yahoo answers questions on other sites why??
Many sites on the internet currently are "raiding" relevant questions and answers from Yahoo Answers. Some post them as their own, some acknowledge that they come from Yahoo Answers. Not sure which, if any, are legal. You might copy and paste links to them into an email, and post it to the y_answrs_team@yahoo.com, asking them if this is legal.


No comments:

Post a Comment