Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can anyone inform me the Dubai Govt. Passport & Visa centres Web-site or email to chk the blocked passport?

The agency for corresponding about visas inform me that my brother is being restricted for entering to Dubai. Can anyone inform me the Dubai Govt. Passport %26amp; Visa centres Web-site or email address to chk the status for blocked passports?

Can anyone inform me the Dubai Govt. Passport %26amp; Visa centres Web-site or email to chk the blocked passport?
http://www.dnrd.gov.ae/DNRD?lang=en-GB





Fax number: 009713981119


Email: info@dnrd.ae


Customer Services number (available 24 hour along the week): 0097143139999





Does your brother have the red ban stamp in his passport? In case he is banned for one year he can enter the UAE again after one year calculation from the date the passport was stamped. In case he got deported and an Iris scan was done, he may not be able to enter the UAE anytime.





Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment