Monday, May 24, 2010

Why can't I use the email provided on many sites that has the loginet.password.com? I have sbc global & yahoo.

I'll be on a website wanting to send the info to myself or someone and when I click on "Email" a pop-up screen shows the heading "loginet.password.com" asking for your user id and password. How do I set this up??? I have sbc global and use yahoo for my mail. Have tried all I can think of and nothing works. Thanks so much for any help.


Donnie

Why can't I use the email provided on many sites that has the loginet.password.com? I have sbc global %26amp; yahoo.
Just send it to your yahoo address.Make sure you have yahoo set up to be your default mailer.Do that in tools,Internet options,programs.Chose yahoo and apply and OK.Should be okay then.Never seen the message you say your getting.You should also have a sbc ID and password too.


No comments:

Post a Comment