Monday, May 24, 2010

Why am I unable to connect with a site from whom an email is received when I am told to click on their symbol?

I receive an email from someone who is a member of an organization I belong to.The email tells me to click on therir website to connect to the site.When I click on it it does not connect.It always did before today.Why will it not connect?

Why am I unable to connect with a site from whom an email is received when I am told to click on their symbol?
sometimes the link they give you is faulty. If you KNOW the correct URL--log on address, type it in your browser. I have received links in the past that did not work and when I checked later, either one letter was mis-typed or two letters were switched. Since the link needs to be EXACT, and it probably was not, that's why you got an error message.

classmates

No comments:

Post a Comment