Sunday, May 23, 2010

Some sites say that my yahoo email address cannot be used. Why is that as I am using it daily without problem

I have been using this email address for several years so why now are some sites saying that I cannot use it. I have entered it correctly on two occasions and been told I cannot use it. Is it a fault with Yahoo or possibly my PC. I am able to use it to contact you today and to get into my email.

Some sites say that my yahoo email address cannot be used. Why is that as I am using it daily without problem
Yahoo accounts are free. So some sites see a yahoo.com account as a possible fake account.





Just someone who made up the account really fast just to register with their page. Hotmail and AOL used to be treated the same.





This has been going on for awhile, you just happened upon a site that still does it.





There is nothing wrong with Yahoo mail or your PC. It is just a security precaution some sites use to weed out unwanted spam.

profile

No comments:

Post a Comment