Friday, November 6, 2009

How do you find out who sent you an invite to a site, without opening the email?

I keep getting an invite in my email from some one I do not know, at least I do not recognize the screen name. I do not want to open the mail since I dont know who it might be. I have recieved about 4 invites in 2 weeks. None of my friends have mentioned it to me. I hate to continue to ignore it, however, I do have many friends that have relocated in the last year. How can I find out who it is from without opening a possibly harmful email? Would it work to try to IM the person without opening the email?

How do you find out who sent you an invite to a site, without opening the email?
Do a right click on the subject line and the drop down menu will come up, click on properties...it will show the source


No comments:

Post a Comment