Friday, November 6, 2009

How can I receive my yahoo mail at another email site.?

I need to be able to receive my yahoo mail at another email site. I need to know the pop3 account info. It is the reverse of getting mail from another site into Yahoo mail.

How can I receive my yahoo mail at another email site.?
create a gmail account. you can check other accounts from it. it tells you how when you get there.
Reply:The only way to send yahoo e mails to outlook express is pay to get yahoo mail plus


You can use Yahoo! Mail Plus to send messages from an external email address, even if you don鈥檛 receive or "pop" messages from that account. This means that you can configure Yahoo! Mail Plus to send all your email from one place and choose the address you use to send each message. (Of course, being able to send messages from an external email address is especially useful if you also check external (POP) mail and want to reply to emails that were sent to you at a different email address

facebook layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment