Friday, November 6, 2009

Is anybody there in India or USA who is doing work At Home? Online Data Entry? Please email me standerd sites.

There are so many sites, I was cheated twice or more, so I am in search of standerd sites of India or USA, Who really pay for work,


All the sites asking for subscribe $49 to $99, if I send money and after doing work, if not paid, I'm afraid of,


I want to subscribe but not be cheated,





If anybody working on such site can shre his/her experience and suggest me proper channels.





I will be oblized to them

Is anybody there in India or USA who is doing work At Home? Online Data Entry? Please email me standerd sites.
join the sitehere it is free and ur will be oaid for the quality and quantity of work.








http://www.mylot.com/?ref=pinkspark
Reply:you can go to "pundit labs.com" clarify your doubts get a job from there it is a reliable one


No comments:

Post a Comment